JOIN US AT 6 AM CST 7 AM EST on March 5th, 2012 to pray for Israel and America!
Dial 712-432-0031 access code 420217#
Here are our prayer points and information from various pro-Israel ministries to help us pray in agreement for Israel!
Why this call?
Many Christians are aware of a “concerted campaign…being waged against Israel to question its very legitimacy in virtually every aspect of its historical, political and cultural life, with the aim of undermining the very foundations of Israel’s existence.” (From review of: “Israel’s Rights as a Nation-State in International Diplomacy”, published by Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs)
However, not many Christians are aware that there is a growing corresponding movement within the Church aimed at delegitimizing Israel’s restoration theologically, by undermining the Biblical foundation of its restoration to the Land of Israel.
Replacement Theology teaches that the Church superseded the Jewish people and has inherited the promises and covenants of God. While Replacement Theology is not new, what is new is the blending of it with Palestinian Liberation Theology which sees Israel as the oppressor and the Palestinians as the oppressed. Palestinian Liberation Theology teaches that the Bible should not be taken literally, but interpreted progressively. This dangerous theology does away with chosen-ness altogether, casting Israel’s presence in the Land as immoral and insupportable.
A conference called “Christ-at-the-Checkpoint” will be held in Bethlehem between March 5th and 9th. Although the goals of the conference are stated in lofty language, most of the organizers are avowed anti-Israel Christians who have made it their goal to dismantle Christian Zionism from within by attacking its Biblical foundations. This conference is attracting big-name Christian theologians from the western world.
Interestingly, the Feast of Esther and Purim, March 7-9 this year, coincide with the dates of the conference. The feast commemorates intercession on behalf of the people of Israel for their salvation. Now, as then, the Jewish people are under threat.
What to Pray
Using passages such as Ezekiel 36-37, Jeremiah 31-33, Zechariah 12, Joel 3,
1. Pray for Israel’s physical restoration to the Land of Israel:
- for the return of the Jewish people to their national homeland
- for Israel’s defense from those who’ve declared themselves to be her enemies, including Hamas, Hezbollah, and Iran
2. Pray for Israel’s spiritual restoration to God:
- for the outpouring of the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of Grace and Supplication, upon the Jewish people, the revelation to her of her Messiah, and the restoration of the presence of God in her midst.
3. Pray for the Church, worldwide, that is under attack and whose future is so inextricably connected with Israel’s destiny (see Romans 11)
- For a return to Jesus, to the Word of God, and to the real Holy Spirit. This is the revival that is needed! Paul the apostle said it best:
You happily put up with whatever anyone tells you, even if they preach a different Jesus than the one we preach, or a different kind of Spirit than the one you received, or a different kind of gospel than the one you believed.
2Corinthians 11:4 NLT
- For the eradication of Replacement Theology from her midst and inoculation against false doctrines such as Palestinian Liberation Theology
4. THIS IS NOT A CALL TO PRAY AGAINST THIS CONFERENCE! Rather, to pray for the fulfillment of the Word of God concerning Israel’s restoration, thus affirming our faith and confidence in the Word of God.
- We have much to give thanks for today.
- We give thanks for You are good, and Your lovingkindness endures forever (Psalm 118:1-4).
- Great is Your faithfulness to watch over Your word and perform it (Jeremiah 1:12).
- As we approach Purim next week, we are so grateful that in the book of Esther, although the word “God” is not there, Your sovereign reign over the situation is very clear. And since You are the same today as then (Malachi 3:6), we declare that our God reigns!
- How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that brings good news, that publishes peace; that brings good news of good, that publishes salvation; that says unto Zion, Your God reigns!
- We have had lots of rain and snow in Israel this past week – continuing on today and forecasted to last throughout the Shabbat.
- We bless and thank You for the very wet weather we are having in all of Israel.
- Thank you for the snow in Jerusalem and in many other parts of this nation.
- Without being ungrateful, we ask You for even more as the Sea of Galilee is still 3.5 meters below it’s full capacity.
- Thank You that so much of the water this season is falling on just the right areas.
- Open up Israeli eyes to see Your hand in this physical outpouring.
I will open rivers in high places, and fountains in the midst of the valleys. I will make the wilderness a pool of water, and the dry land springs of water…That they may see, and know, consider, and understand, that the hand of the LORD has done this, and the Holy One of Israel has created it.
- Have you entered into the treasures of the snow? Or…seen the treasures of the hail, which I have reserved against the time of trouble, against the day of battle and war?
- Israel’s Prime Minister Benjamin ‘Bibi’ Netanyahu will be in Canada, and then, America starting today. His talks with US President Obama are crucial to what Israel will – or will not – do in relation to the Iranian threat.
- We bless Netanyahu in the name of Yeshua, and say to him,
Be strong and courageous…
- Abba, protect and defend Bibi as he travels. Be his shield mentally, emotionally, physically and spiritually.
Behold, O God our shield, and look upon the face of Your anointed .
- We are very grateful that Netanyahu is meeting with a true friend of Israel in Canada’s Prime Minister Stephen Harper. Draw them closer together, and make their time be very fruitful.
- Use Harper to provoke Bibi to jealousy (Romans 11:11).
- In the US, protect Netanyahu from manipulation, political correctness, or anything else that would try to sway him away from what he knows Israel needs to do at this time.
- Do not allow Bibi to end up like either a King Saul or a King Hezekiah – who did not do right in Your sight (1 Samuel 15:12-23; Isaiah 39:1-8).
- May Your truth prevail over the meeting between Obama and Netanyahu.
- Lord, use Bibi as a vessel for Your Word to come out of Zion (Isaiah 2:3b).
- And may it be so evident, that even Obama recognizes that there is a God in Israel.
Now I know that YHWH is greater than all gods, for in the thing wherein they dealt proudly He was above them.
AIPAC live stream… http://www.aipac.org/
PM Netanyahu will meet with Pres Obama tomorrow (Monday) at the White House and speak tomorrow night at the AIPAC Policy Conference Gala Dinner.
- We proclaimed over Netanyahu,
Surely there is no enchantment against Jacob, neither is there any divination against Israel. According to this time it shall be said of Jacob and of Israel, Look what God has done!
- We turned our attention to the Iranian threat.
- Abba, please inspire Israel’s military planners with ways of defending this nation from Iran’s weekly threats to wipe it off the map (Psalm 83:1-4).
- Download Your plans to their minds and may You – and only You – receive the glory for Israel’s success in defeating this arrogant and hateful Persian Prince/spirit (Daniel 10:13).
- …God, our fathers have told us, the work You did in their days…How You drove out the nations with Your hand, and planted them. How You afflicted the people, and cast them out. For they did not get the land in possession by their own sword, neither did their own arm save them – but Your right hand, Your arm, and the light of Your countenance, because You were pleased with them. You are My King, O God. Command deliverances for Jacob. Through You will we push down our enemies; through Your name will we tread them under that rise up against us. For I will not trust in my bow, neither shall my sword save me. But You have saved us from our enemies, and has put them to shame that hated us.
- Provide up-to-date and accurate intelligence and protect all of Israel’s sources.
- Expose and destroy Iran’s disinformation campaign.
A false witness shall not be unpunished, and he that speaks lies shall not escape.
Proverbs 19:5; see also v. 9
- Use this week to bring clarity to Israel’s leaders as to whether they can depend on America backing them up – or whether they will be, once again, left alone.
- Keep not silence, God. Hold not Your peace. Be not still, God. For, behold, Your enemies make a noise. They that hate You have lifted up the head. They have taken crafty counsel against Your people…They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation, that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.
- We bless You that You are shaking Iran – physically, financially, politically and spiritually.
- Increase the revival going on in that nation.
- Give our brothers and sisters in Messiah much wisdom – especially in prayer and concerning their nation’s relationship to Your nation Israel.
- Send a spirit of panic on Iran’s leaders and drag them into making a huge miscalculation.
- I will set My throne in Elam , and will destroy from there the king and the princes, says the LORD.
- The celebration of Purim in Israel often takes on the wrong spirit and becomes a time of partying. As people dress in costumes and attend large street gatherings, it also becomes a time of heightened security.
- Yeshua, You have been proclaimed “Lord of all,” (Acts 10:36b). Therefore we ask that You would, in a very real sense, be Lord of this year’s Purim celebrations.
- May many Jews – both in Israel and in exile – read the book of Esther, see Your hidden hand at work in history, and ask You to be in control of their lives personally.
- Raise up more people like Mordecai and Esther in these days (Ezekiel 22:30).
- We thank You for all of the times You have delivered Your people on this very day.
- Deliver us again, Almighty God of Israel. We call upon You in this day of trouble, trusting that You will deliver us, and we shall glorify You. (Psalms 50:15)
- Lord, many who will be in attendance are our brothers and sisters in Messiah Yeshua. Please open up their ears to really hear what is being said (Revelations 3:6).
- God, have mercy and show them that love not founded on the truth of Your Word is not the kind of love You told us to walk in.
That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by men’s tricks and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive. But speaking the truth in love, we may grow up into Him in all things, which is the head, even Messiah:
Ephesians 4:14-15; cp. john 3:31; 8:32; 2 Corinthians 13:8; Romans 1:18; Galatians 3:1
- Sanctify them through Your truth. Your word is truth.
- Expose any of Satan’s “ministers of righteousness” (2 Corinthians 11:14-15) who will be in attendance.
- Abba, if there are any who are going, and You have not specifically called them to be there – stop them in the most merciful way – but do stop them.
- Protect those who are going from all lying and seductive spirits (2 Corinthians 10:4-5).
- May all of the speakers proclaim what is on their hearts so that any hidden hatred for Israel and the Jews will be exposed.
- Use gentile believers, especially Arab Christians, to speak up boldly for the truth.
- Empower the few Zionists who are speaking to be bold and declare truth (Galatians 4:16).
- Protect them from being politically correct, and make them biblically correct.
The IFI Team
The LORD that made heaven and earth bless you out of Zion.
Strategic Praise and Prayer Points:
- Pray that Israel will become the “light to the nations” it is meant to be.
- Please pray for the different Jewish denominations in Israel; especially the Ultra-Orthodox movement. Again, there is nothing but prayer that the Holy Spirit of God will reveal supernaturally to this movement that they are not following the commands of the Almighty but are trapped in tradition and practices.
- Please pray for truth to emerge in our secular learning institutions concerning Israel and Zionism. “May the veil on the nations be removed and may healing come from the Lord in His Timing. “…and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations”. (Revelation 22:2).
THIS WEDNESDAY, March 7th, join Chaplain Rhonda in fasting and praying for Israel and in agreement with Revive Israel’s prayer points from HadShamona (near Jerusalem)
PRAYER FOR AMERICA
Early this morning I participated in the Christ Our Core Prayer Call. Rhonda was sharing regarding her own prayer related to the recent tornadoes that have affected over 56% of our nation this week. As she was speaking I clearly heard “He is taking us (our nation) back to our core.” I prayed and asked the Lord what He meant. This is what I heard:
“When a crisis or a disaster happens, you focus on the essentials. He is “sweeping away” the things that distract. He is bringing us (our nation) back to a place where our focus and attention is on the things that really matter”.
I do not always understand how God works. I do however know that He is faithful. He is loving and kind. When He allows something to happen in our lives, then there is something good that can come from it. Even if we cannot see what that good thing is at that moment.
I am so sorry for all of the families that have been affected by these storms. So many people are dealing with great loss. I believe like Job many of these same families will receive great blessing in the future. I also believe we will see huge changes in the lives of these individuals and churches that will bring revival, reformation, and restoration to our nation. Watch Alabama. It will begin there.
–by Lighthouse Intercessor Karen from TX
Do not forget to Pray for SUPER TUESDAY Primaries in many states the will of God and for a vote for a return to MORALS!
http://backtolifemovement.com/ march and gathering that will start on March 16 with a worship gathering in Houston.
On March 17th, 39 women will be walking to Dallas – arriving on April 6th in time for the Esther Call (http://www.hozdallas.com/the-esther-call) in Dallas.
Connie Fisher wrote: “God has promised many people Roe v Wade will be rolled back in our lifetimes. Laura Allred and 39 young women will walk from Houston to Dallas in an attempt to highlight abortion…national media has already picking up on it. SPG is interceding for them thru out this effort, supporting financially, attending meetings etc. because what Laura is doing is one more thing that will neutralize the covenant with death and hell from Texas. It has everything to do with the project we’ve been focused on for 2 years. God is orchestrating things to break the power of the 4,000 year old altars encircling Texas I showed you last August.”
Our prophetic prayer journey from Houston’s 78,000 square foot abortion mega center to the Dallas Courthouse where Roe v. Wade initiated launches in just over 4 weeks! Pray with us for revival to break forth in our nation. Pray that as this prophetic prayer journey is carried out, the iniquitous foundations of abortion and eugenics in America would be shattered, resulting in a return back to God, back to Biblical values, and back to life!
LET”S GO TOGETHER LIGHTHOUSE INTERCESSORS to this event! Dallas Convention Center!
April 5th, 2:00pm
Lou teaches the book of Esther
April 5th, 7:00pm–10:00pm
April 6th, 10:00am–Noon
Good Friday Communion Service
April 6th, Noon–8:00pm
TheCall Solemn Assembly